* Cleansing and uplifting, lemon essential oil supports a healthy lymphatic system and digestion of your healthy fats.
* Drink 2 - 3 drops in glass, (DO NOT use plastic bottles because the lemon oil dissolves plastic) you may also use stainless steel or ceramic.
* Put a few drops in a bowl to wash fruits and veggies to kill bacteria and prolong their life (also put lemon on your sponge to prolong its uses)
* Take 10-12 drops drops of Lemon oil in a Veggie Capsule for support of a healthy internal system (you can start by adding your lemon oil first and then top off with olive oil to enhance assimilation of your essential oils).
* Put 10-15 drops in a glass spray bottle to purify your kitchen and bathrooms and make them smell great.
* Use Lemon oil as a degreaser on sticky labels, stuck gum, markers, stains, etc.
* Diffuse Lemon to cleanse the air and uplift the spirit.
* Smell it, drink it, diffuse it, enjoy your 'bottle of sunshine" in your pocket!
CLICK HERE to uplift and cleanse your whole body with our Lemon Vitality Oil video
Lemon Essential Oil Facts!
Lemon (Citrus limon) has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon consists of 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons. Jean Valnet MD estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of oil. In his book, The Practice of Aromatherapy, Valnet wrote that lemon is a tonic for supporting the nervous system.
>>> CLICK BELOW <<<
11 Bottles of Essential Oils
Including Stress Away Blend
FREE Ultrasonic Diffuser
FREE 21-Day Online eCourse where Peter & Arttemis
teach you how to GET THE MOST out of every essential oil in the Starter Kit!
Cost: $160.00 + Shipping