* Aid Digestive Problems - rub some directly on your stomach (1 - 2 drops OR dilute with a teaspoon of carrier oil i.e. coconut)
* FOR MORE IMMEDIATE RELIEF of Bloating, Nausea or Gas: put one drop in your water (it's strong! use at least 2-4oz. of filtered water).
* Relieves headaches - dab some on the pain/pressure areas (careful not to put it too close to your eyes - it can make you cry!).
* Rub 2 - 4 Drops (neat or diluted with carrier oil) on areas with muscle pain (not near sensitive areas!) to reduce inflammation and accelerate recovery.
* Put 1 - 2 drops in your palms and inhale deeply 6+ times for clearing the lungs and enhancing mental clarity or focus.
* Diffuse 10+ drops in your Ultrasonic Diffuser for more energy, clarity, and refreshment at your desk or while traveling.
* Rub 3-4 Drops on the Bottom of Your Feet - to get the energizing benefits without the smell (i.e. when you put socks and shoes on and head into work).
* Use peppermint to increase concentration and memory just by inhalation and diffusing every day!
* Put a drop on the top side of your hand and lick it to get immediate internal benefits...sinus opening, energizing effects, goodbye bad breath! Be aware that it may be too strong for you this way...start with less and experiment. (Note: Young Living oils are pure and unadulterated, therefore generally safe for internal use. Proceed with caution and care with all other essential oils.)
* In 2001, the Journal of Sports and Exercise Psychology found that inhaling peppermint increases athletic ability in measures of endurance and strength!
* Put 2 - 4 drops on muscles before working out.
* Put a few drops in a 4 oz. spray bottle for cooling the skin and reducing itching.
* Massage 2 - 3 drops on the left and right side of your neck and shoulders to cool you down.
* Bring down a fever with 2 - 5 drops on the bottom of your feet.
* Dab a small amount of Peppermint on your tongue for good breath, now you've got '10,000 Altoids in a bottle'.
CLICK HERE to learn how to boost your digestion and enhance your focus with our Peppermint Oil video
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion, it may also restore digestive efficiency.* Jean Valnet MD studied peppermint's supportive effect on the liver and respiratory systems. Other scientists have also researched peppermint's role in improving taste and smell when inhaled. Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati studied peppermint's ability to improve concentration and mental sharpness. Alan Hirsch MD studied peppermint's ability to directly affect the brain's satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals. This powerful essential oil is often diluted before topical application. Peppermint may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water.
>>> CLICK BELOW <<<
11 Bottles of Essential Oils
Including Stress Away Blend
FREE Ultrasonic Diffuser
FREE 21-Day Online eCourse where Peter & Arttemis
teach you how to GET THE MOST out of every essential oil in the Starter Kit!
Cost: $160.00 + Shipping