The Top 3 Reasons to Use Essential Oils Before Bed:
1. Essential oils can pass the blood-brain barrier to oxygenate the PINEAL GLAND and support healthy melatonin production before bed. The #1 Oil for this is Cedarwood (single) or Dream Catcher (blend) + Lavender. Diffuse these oils and also apply 6-8 drops to the base of your skull and/or scalp before bed.
2. Essential oils can calm and soothe your mind from a stressful or busy day. Drop 3 drops Valor + 3 drops Frankincense into your LEFT HAND, then rub on your heart, neck, forehead, and ears after a busy or stressful day. Achieve greater balance and flow with an evening essential oil ritual.
3. Diffuse essential oils in your Home Diffuser or Aria Diffuser to improve the air quality in your home and add MORE OXYGEN to your bedroom for deeper sleep at night. Wake up feeling more REFRESHED and alert with essential oils diffusion each night.
Essential Oil Recipes for Sleep
- 5 Drops Lavender + 5 Drops Orange
- 5 Drops Cedarwood + 4 Drops Orange + 4 Drops Frankincense
- 6 Drops Peace & Calming + 4 Drops Ylang Ylang
- 5 Drops Stress Away + 5 Drops Cedarwood
You will love breathing in these wonderful aromas at bedtime.
We like these diffusers best for sleep because they are quiet and easy to use. They all have auto-shutoff or timers you can set, along with adjustable light settings. Leave the lights on for daytime and meditation use, or turn them off for deeper sleep. For best sleeping results, sleep in complete darkness and turn off all of your lights at night.
The Aria is the "Cadillac" of ultrasonic diffusers. It is programmed with soothing music and adjustable volume control (including off, for quiet time). Learn more about each diffuser by clicking the images below.
>>> CLICK BELOW <<<
11 Bottles of Essential Oils
Including Stress Away Blend
FREE Ultrasonic Diffuser
FREE 21-Day Online eCourse where Peter & Arttemis
teach you how to GET THE MOST out of every essential oil in the Starter Kit!
Cost: $160.00 + Shipping